Monday, November 26, 2007

MY TRYST WITH...

Hmmm... Quite a few days gone by since I sat before the computer to do something other than watch movies... And then when i was watching OSO for nearly the 4th time, I realized.."oh my!!..I am now into blogging".. and I hurried to check what my last post was...

Well.. November has been a busy month... There were so many things I was looking forward to...
  • Semester Exams (hmmm.. was i looking forward to them??? i dunno)
  • Diwali
  • My Birthday and a couple of my friends' too
  • The hosts of treats we had planned out
  • The Movies (oso, sawariya, atm, vel, kanamuchi...)
  • Holidays(after quite sometime)

I wanted to enjoy myself to the maximum.. eat out as often as possible... go to every movie.. hang out with friends... go for long rides on my 2 wheeler... read tons of novels...in short lead a totally care-free life.... doing just wat i want!!!

But then, "Man proposes, God Disposes!!!"...I realised how true it is, when I got the reports saying I had jaundice...(of all things).. and that too one day before Diwali...

Gone were all the mighty plans... I was to take bed rest.. with a very very bland diet... (thank u ma for making that as tasty as possible, that bhel that u make for me, nothing can beat it!!!)... and no books.. no tv... no computer for long hours... and for some days no cell either... Now thats something I cant be without!!!

No BOOKS meant No EXAMS either... so I skipped 2 of them... withdrew from them to be precise.. sigh :( what a procedure that is.. I felt it wud be simpler to write math n software rather than withdraw.. but thanks to my dad.. he went to coll the very next day and submitted the form..

so now there was nothing to do... i managed to convine my parents that it wudnt do me harm if i were to read books... and so got hp5.. I started reading the sries very recently.. and then the 6th... finished them during the long holidays in btwn exams..

When I went to coll later to write the other 2 papers, there were so many comments about how tired i was looking.. how thin i had become.. etc etc.. and after the exams, I was cursing myself as to why i wrote the papers!! They were damn tough!!!

i cudnt of course strain myself too much.. so it was quite a surprise when i was allowed to go to a couple of movies... enjoyed both oso and kanamuchi immensely.. and waiting to watch the rest..

well, this tryst with jaundice has been quite an experience and it still continues... no normal food for another 2 months... :-( no going out too much..

But it has served as time to catch up with people at home.. to share all those cute sweet incidents that have happened... and also to loose weight:-)

Have been so well taken care of by my amma, appa and pati.. and I wish I learn to become as caring and patient as them... love ya loads...

9 comments:

Sathya said...

Yeah... It would have been a tough time!!

But nice to see you back again healthy and a lil thin!!:P

Sathya said...

And as far as your new layout!!
Its nice and pleasant...Like the pic!!! :D

Sanu said...

@sathya: thanks.. the pic s at some place in singapore...

Ryan said...

does this new color depict that u were that sick?? :P..

jus kidding..

Dolphin said...

hey sanu.... miserable di... anyway good dat u are fine now... U DINT TELL ME ABT IT WHEN I WISHED U ON UR BDAY. PO

Sanu said...

upas.. u wished me at night... dint wanna start about it den!!!

Dolphin said...

STILL, U CUDDA TOLD ME.po :( hope u ve recovered fully di....

Sanu said...

well... almost completely... cant have food out though... :-(

SHIVA said...

he he....i would know all details cos we were msgin stupid....so how u feelin now????still cant eat huh???? sad!!! :)