Sunday, August 19, 2007

Here i go!! AT LAST

Hello everybody,

So at last I am into the world of "blogging"... a world that i have been trying to keep away from... !!!



I have actually sat down to start blogging for quite a few times now...



the first time was when i got back from the exotic himachal tour!!! wha!!! i wanted to share all my wonderful experiences (on chandrashekar's insistence).. but alas my laziness got the better of my enthusiasm...



and then again last week I created an account for myself... again due to various reasons... i deleted the account the next minute...



So am really glad that this time I managed to go this far and as much as post my next first one!!!

(thank you sathya for all the coaxing!!!)

Last week was a week of firsts!!!





  • The first time we, as the ELS members, were asked to put up a skit!!! though I wasn't part of it, it was fun watching the others practice... we have tough task-masters amongst us.. (Good everything went off fine... God knows what would have happened otherwise!!!)

  • And then, I was asked to Emcee for the Independence day celebrations... that was a pleasant experience.. but i must confess, the first time i was writing out the script 5 min before the programme.. but i guess that was when we were given the details!!! so not ma fault...

  • And after the celebrations, all the ELS members, we headed to cafe.. the first time we are going as a group... it was fun getting to know each other... please note: we paid for what we ate...

  • And for the practice for the above mentioned stuff... i got an exe form...the first time i am bothering to apply for one... and that was just for the thrill of submitting a form!!!

  • We sat through exciting basketball matches... reading out the scores and about our sponsors once in a way...

  • And it was during this time, that i recorded my latest "homecoming"... on two of the days last week, i got back home only at 9.... a record (according to me and a few of my friend's standards)!!!
  • I started something I never thought i would.. I started with the "harry potter" series.. and today, i have completely fallen into the world of enchantments. .. done with 2 books!!!

  • And on friday, i tasted "meals" in our canteen for the first time... u gotta taste the rasam.. its way too good!!! (thank ya reva)


Last week itself was a stimulant for me to start blogging...



Glad I did just dat...



Looking forward to an exciting week ahead.. .wat with the "Let's Talk" event coming up... n the heated Intrams discussions...



see ya people.... sanu....

3 comments:

Sathya said...

So!! Alas you have done it!! And well begun is half done!! The blog is jus great!! Keep Goin!!

Nithya said...

Awesome ! Erkanave sonnadhudhaan aanalum paravalai : Welcome to the club :D

Dolphin said...

dear sanoo..

happy blogging

:) :) :)