Sunday, August 26, 2007

OH!!! I have been Tagged!!!

Hey everybody....

The last week just whizzed past.. the Lets Talk event was quite a huge success.. happy to have contributed my bit... missed quite a no of classes.. n the meetings at IM, discussing d event were awesome ;)...

Thats where i was told that His Excellency Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam was to come to our college and I was the MC for the function... WoW.... dream come true... and the icing on the cake was when Dr.Kalam actually got off the stage and shook hands with us (2 of us emceed together)... at the end of the function... yippee... Well... and now i have been told i shud give a treat for dat!! I ll.. sometime soon guys..

and now... i have been tagged.... so here it s...



Things That I Like Best





  • Waking up in the wee hours(around 7, i mean) of the morning and realizing that I dont have to go coll that day.. n going bak to deep slumber...

  • Catching up on the latest gossip with my mother...

  • Discussing about Sachin (only the positive aspects or when injustice has been meted out to him) with my dad... we are ardent fans of his...

  • SMSing... am glad this facility was designed...

  • long luxurious bath

  • gulping down tomato sauce with anything and everything...

  • currently... hp... and blogging...

  • "attending" classes when the teacher is on leave...

  • chit-chatting with ma friends...
  • ever favourite place... my school... 15 yrs attachment... chumma va???
  • humouring my neighbour kid... dyuthi... she s simply adorable...
  • thayir sadham.... yum yum...
  • chocolates (dont think i can live without them)... and candies....
  • meeting up old friends and talking of the by-gone days... enjoy this most with latha... whenever she s here.. of course...
  • sitting in my mother's kitchen and telling her all wat happened in coll...
  • adorning my palm with mehendi...
  • writing on the blackboard...
  • going to the theatre... provided one of my fav actors s der in the movie...
  • draping a saree...
  • riding my pep... the thrill being i dont have a license...
  • just lazying around.. with nothing to do...
  • ottifying people(pinal especially and watch him turn scarlet red)...

  • trying out food at different places... i order the same items though... like to compare the tastes.

  • compering is one of my interests...
  • green stop lights on my way....
  • my elegant cozy nest... my room... with d lotus shaped balcony...mention this and everybody can place d apartment...
  • bean-bag.. am yet to get it....
  • going out for impromptu long drives just before tucking into bed...

  • meeting up with my mother's best friend hema aunty, shalu n anup... and ofcourse gopi uncle anytime he s here...

  • reading novels... sidney, jeffrey, irwing are some of my fav...

  • imitating teachers in coll and people generally ... enjoy watching aishu imitate...
  • meeting my cousin... sneha...

  • rotary get-togethers...

  • i love writing... even if they are assignments or records.. i like d way pen moves on paper...

  • listening to music... hindi and tamil.... no english please...
  • love it when my mother massages my hair,... simply divine...
  • recieving gifts... any time... everytime...

well... the list goes on n on...

hey aishu... u have stayed away for quite sometime now... come back to blogging... i tag u...

7 comments:

Ryan said...

o u have started blogging!!!! ok ok...

a tag to begin with eh??

Sathya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sathya said...

Good that i tagged You!! Its nice!! :D But you forgot 1 thing Sanu!!!

Sanu said...

hey sharan... der s a post b4 the tageed one... check it out!!!

Sanu said...

@sathyya... wat have i forgotten???

Sathya said...

mentioned that many a times!!! Guess now yu know what that is!!!

Nithya said...

"gulping down tomato sauce with anything and everything..."

Therinja vishyam aache :D

Dhyuthi :) i remember her !!

Ah mother's mudi massages...Heavenly !!